View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Stainless steel ones here, in various sizes depending on the meal, Chester's raw goes into one that is great dane sized. Have seen the Beco ones and liked them but my two that have been known to bring me a bowl if they think they haven't had enough so thought they might get damaged when dropped from height . Water is in a couple of ceramic spaniel bowls, one outside, one inside in this weather.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Rupert and Poppy have stainless steel for food and water, Kerrie has the funky brown ceramic food bowl, and the one with the blue inside for her water (no she isnt the favourite!) She inherited them from my previous Rough Collie
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Cheap stainless steel ones from Wilkinson. Last for ever, unbreakable and easy to clean.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Forgot to add. I use stainless steel for water outdoors and ceramic deep bowls for water inside (otherwise people tend to knock them over as they aren't heavy enough), all meals are from the beco bowl.

OH is a conservation nut so I feel like I am doing my bit for the planet
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2011, 10:31 AM
All mine are fed in stainless steel on a raiser, after they have eaten I put another SS bowl in the raiser withe water. We have a anti spill bowl in the kitchen, a big SS one in the yard, and a self feeder bottle type in the lounge. Cats bowls are all SS. even bowls in car are SS. These bowls are at least twenty years old and still look like new. Just incase you think water bowl overload, we live in a three storey cottage. Gayle.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Is it just me or do the Beco bowls look like potty's

I do like the idea of them being eco friendly though. My 2 have heavy ceramic food and water bowls
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Is it just me or do the Beco bowls look like potty's

I do like the idea of them being eco friendly though. My 2 have heavy ceramic food and water bowls
Haha - they do..
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2