register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: what type of entertainment would you choose?
book 17 62.96%
dvd 4 14.81%
cd 0 0%
console game 3 11.11%
other (please state) 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2011, 07:19 PM
i'd have to put down two choices... books and cd's...

I keep a journal of what I read and the stats say that I average about 13 books a month, which isn't bad considering I also have a full time job and rent a mob to deal with.

I also have quite a stupidly huge amount of music - which normally a fair bit travels around with my on my MP3 player... Luckily I get to listen to this at work all the time

I am on a "books and music diet" and have been since January 2010.. I am only allowed to buy 1 book and 1 cd per month

Even so, I have just had to buy 2 new bookshelves...

I watch approximately 5 hours TV a week I guess, I don't have a DVD player or any gaming type stuff.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 07:21 PM
i voted other, for my Kindle, i love to read but was fast running out of space, i now carry my library with me and its always in my bag, i read it on my break at work, in the drs waiting room, at the hospital in bed, and get quiet twitchy if its not with me.

I was a bit dubious at first replacing books with it, but once i got used to it i absolutely love it
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2011, 09:57 PM
i voted books
ive got so many books ive got two book shelves full and underneath my bed is all boxes of books and now i have a stack of them at the side of my desk as well,
everytime i go in the supermarket i have to visit the book isle and more often than not often end up buying 1 or 2
and theres loads more i want that i just havnt bought yet
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 10:29 PM
I voting gaming. I spend faaar too much time gaming.
Blue Shadow
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
please answer the poll.

which would you choose and why?

im mad for buying books and buy them all the time. i absolutely love reading, buy all sorts of books and really absorb myself into whatever im reading. people comment on how quick i read, because i can get through a good number of books in a week
lol, I think you are me!!!! I am exactly the same and get the very same comments

Wendy
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2011, 08:43 AM
ooh and what games would they be?

Portal 2 and Human Revolution (Deua Ex 3)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2