Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Diesel is 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 GSD, and is around 24tts, he was the last pup there, but the whole litter was black and brindle apparently, and there was eleven I think, although apparently it was the bitches sencond litter, the first litter being a litter of ten , but she rejected this litter, he will be five in June, do you have any approx age on Tom? This person apparently bred for working, Diesel also seems to carry more Grey even accounting for how much is in there, oh and he also has half a missing toe on his left front foot, now if Tom has that too, that would be freaky , they could be related though, I don't think its too far to think that a dog from the breeder that Diesel came from would end up as a stray somewhere in the uk
Tom is definately in the main a grey but have often thought there is a bit of GSD with his black muzzle and ears and behaviour certainly suggests a working background, he is estimated at around 3 and a half but that is only the vets gauge by his teeth etc. His toes seem to be intact ! He was found in Lichfield apparently , I would love to know more on his background but dont suppose I ever will .
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Good news about his toes lol, poor Diesel is having problems in that foot because of it, and has to be given things to stop all the stiffness without a Jeremy Kyle style DNA test I think unfornatly it will be hard to know, although that just gives Tom more mystery, and a man of mystery is always a good thing isn't it?
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Bless him He's such a handsome lad Thanks for sharing x
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Good news about his toes lol, poor Diesel is having problems in that foot because of it, and has to be given things to stop all the stiffness without a Jeremy Kyle style DNA test I think unfornatly it will be hard to know, although that just gives Tom more mystery, and a man of mystery is always a good thing isn't it?
Look forward to see Diesel on the JK Show lol ! Hope his foot doesnt give him too much trouble, yes i think Tom will remain a mystery but as you say thats all good, whoever dumped him has missed out on so much by not having the lovely boy he is in their life
kirsty1978
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2011, 07:43 PM
ive got a jack x and her ears stick up, some man once said she was the ugliest dog he had ever seen (
mcv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2011, 07:44 PM
deisel and tom are both very handsom, i cant understand why people wouldnt like their ears.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 08:12 PM
He is gorgeous, and I too love those ears...!
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 08:21 PM
How can anybody not like those ears?!!! They're gorgeous!! Beautiful photo
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 08:43 PM
I was going to say looks like a bit of GSD ears going on there!

He is gorgeous though!
rik
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-04-2011, 03:14 AM
They do look big, but I like them. Great picture.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >