View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 05:36 AM
I have just started going to the gym as I have 6 stone to lose, my gp referred me there otherwise I couldn't have afforded it.
This week I have lost 6lb . I am not on a diet either although I am just trying to only eat at meal times and if I do eat between to make it fruit, although a couple of evenings ago I had 2 chunky slices of fresh bread and butter. It doesn't seem to have done any harm. The only other difference is I now use sweetner instead of sugar in my coffee.
My doctor also referred me to what i call fat club, but its a programme called shape up. its not a diet, you are not weighed or anything but its a group meeting for an hour and a half each Tue morning and it helps you with your relationship with food. Appently it was developed by psychologists. I will be going to the second proper meeting today and it is really good.
I would say definetly go to the gym, but go alone as well as with your OH otherwise if he is unwell or can't make it you will find yourself making excuses not to go. I am trying to go at least 5 times a week.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 05:55 AM
Join our Fat Club thread on here. Some good tips for you on there.

Vicki, you look FAB!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post

Vicki, you look FAB!
Thanks Em xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2