View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Thank you so much for your kind words. Xena has started to eat a bit now. I am cooking chicken for her and she eats the meat now with bread, still will not touch her dry food but at least she is eating something... still very quiet around though. I can not get another dog even though it would be very nice but she is very dominant and only tolerates Cleo as we know now how to handle them together. hugs xxx
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by zoe1969 View Post
I had too with Jenny when Holly died and with Otis when Bessie died. In fact they all acted subdued.
My friend lost her greyhound Inky a few weeks ago and her other greyhoun Speedy was really down and wouldn't eat. So I introduced him to my grey Guinness and now he's much happier in himself.
It's so very hard to deal with the loss of a beloved dog but to see your others pining is dreadfully heartbreaking
I'm thinking of you hun xxxxx
Thank you so much for your kind words. Xena has started to eat a bit now. I am cooking chicken for her and she eats the meat now with bread, still will not touch her dry food but at least she is eating something... still very quiet around though. I can not get another dog even though it would be very nice but she is very dominant and only tolerates Cleo as we know now how to handle them together. hugs xxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2