Female 

15-03-2011, 03:38 PM
He is so lovely, I could cuddle him allll day
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
and really, why weren't you throwing the ball??? put down camera and throw the ball!!! LOL
Yes, come on Helena throw the girl a ball lovely pics, I can well imagine how Zena wears you out, it's the same with me, Rianna gets a toy, I throw it, she brings it back but won't let go, I'm knackered just thinking about it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
Fantastic pics, there both stunning. George is doing so well bless him and zena is looking great, fantastic condition!!!
Thanks kirsty, he really is doing well, it must be the spring in the air coz he sure has a spring in his step at the moment. Zena is looking awful, she's skinny after that sickness when she wouldn't eat, and on top of that she's going through a dramatic coat change, look at those crinkly ears!!!!

Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
Lovely pics of both....Georgie looks like he is sooo trying to keep his eyes open - doesn't want to be caught napping on film!
Thanks tokiayla, it didn't take long before they were completely closed, and now he's fast asleep by the back door, coz he knows that's where I want to be in and out to the bootroom preparing Dave's dinner - that's what he's like now, he's gone quite cantankerous on me in his old age, just like my old mum did lol!

Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Lovely pics.

I'm also loving the pictures of Zena behind Zena. She is obviously well thought of!!
Thanks labradork, yes, there's quite a few of those dotted about the house I might just have to take ONE of those out now though and replace it with a nodding off Georgie!

Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Awww look at Sir georgie there still looking regal even though he's knackered. His fur is looking great H, hows his hot spots?
And zena, she reminds me of the duracell rabbit, still going when everyone else has konked out lol.
love them both
Thanks lynn, lol at you!!! His fur is fantastic, too much of it, it's covered the entire house not to mention the car coz he too is going through a massive coat change. No more hot spots, just that blooming mange, which usually starts in his armpits, so he gets thrown into Dave's shower (he doesn't mind ) and I scrub it to death, and he feels much happier - not time for more ab's yet though.

Lol at that one about the duracell rabbit, you've got that right down to a tee, or should I say a Zena!!!!

Originally Posted by Petticoat View Post
Aww Georgie boy, how handsome are you? Aw could just get in and cuddle him as he slept...

See Zena has her puppy exerburance still!
thanks Petticoat He's a gorgeous, big, cuddly bear is Georgie and getting a bit raggly around the edges just like any old bear would get at 13, but we love him sooooooo much here, and Zena just adores him! Zena will always be a puppy, I'm praying for the day when she actually realises she's 2 1/2 now!! that won't happen though!!!

Originally Posted by kate_7590 View Post
He is so lovely, I could cuddle him allll day
Thanks kate, and I do, most days, he gets regularly squidged here, even when out on a walk, we always stop for cuddles and people laugh at us!!!!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Yes, come on Helena throw the girl a ball lovely pics, I can well imagine how Zena wears you out, it's the same with me, Rianna gets a toy, I throw it, she brings it back but won't let go, I'm knackered just thinking about it
Lol, you've got the same then with Rianna, I didn't realise that H!!! Wears you out doesn't it, especially when you've already climbed almost 800ft at 7.30 am. then half of that again at mid-day, blimey, no wonder my old legs ache in the afternoons!!! thanks H.xxx
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks kirsty, he really is doing well, it must be the spring in the air coz he sure has a spring in his step at the moment. Zena is looking awful, she's skinny after that sickness when she wouldn't eat, and on top of that she's going through a dramatic coat change, look at those crinkly ears!!!!
Well i can't wait to see her when shes looking her best
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 07:20 PM
What lovely, lovely piccies Georgie just makes my heart melt, he is such a super chap.

Zena is looking cracking - what a beaut xxx
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 07:23 PM
What beautiful dogs, Georgie is wonderful for his age and Zena, well, she would melt anyone's heart
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Aw I love Georgie boy!! He is such a dignified gentleman and could teach Dylan a thing or two about growing old gracefully!

Love the pics of Zena, that girl doesn't have an off switch does she!!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Aww Helena,he is just so handsome,what a kindly face he has.Zena looks like brilliant fun
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
What lovely, lovely piccies Georgie just makes my heart melt, he is such a super chap.

Zena is looking cracking - what a beaut xxx
thanks Kirsty, hard to believe that he would ever have reached such old bones isn't it, but then as you know, he has been well cared for since coming here, and I'd go so far as to say he's been spoilt lol!!!! Zena is going to be fab when she finally gets her summer coat this year, I just know it!

Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
What beautiful dogs, Georgie is wonderful for his age and Zena, well, she would melt anyone's heart
Thanks Sue, he's done so very well since he came to me, with his terrible skin problems, we've overcome it all, and to see the size of him all sprawled out in the hall (he's as big as a pony in the evening don't ask me why Lol!), it's a wonder he can make such long walks, but we take it slowly and he has little running spurts (when he's not munching on the spring grass of course )

Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
Well i can't wait to see her when shes looking her best
Lol, this is as bad as it gets when it's all changing, she looks awful atm honest!!!

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Aw I love Georgie boy!! He is such a dignified gentleman and could teach Dylan a thing or two about growing old gracefully!

Love the pics of Zena, that girl doesn't have an off switch does she!!
Thanks Claire, he really is a dignified old gent isn't he, but I don't know about him teaching your Dilan anything new, coz he's a superstar in his own right is Dil's Forget the off switch for Zena, sometimes I need a delete button lol!!!

Originally Posted by tink View Post
Aww Helena,he is just so handsome,what a kindly face he has.Zena looks like brilliant fun
thanks tink, he is a real sweetheart is old Georgie, he is going to be more than missed around here when he finally says goodbye that's for sure, but hopefully, he might even outlive our oldest ever, she was 16!!!
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 08:29 PM
He's a gorgeous boy. I just love our oldies..........
Zena is gorgeous, she reminds me of Jake, he's only 3 going on 6 months, little beggar...
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >