View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-05-2012, 09:30 PM
I just bought my first clicker today after reading lots on dogsey and seeing kikopup on YouTube. My clicker also has a built in whistle which I've tried with Bailiie this evening for stopping at a distance. I bought the clicker to try to help with stopping her barking unnecessarily in the garden and when she's in the house too and so far so good although I know it's only day one and we have a long way to go. I'm taking it with me to training tomorrow to see how we get on - we are aiming for our kc good citizens silver in the next couple of weeks so here's hoping we make good progress though we are also in training for gold too! The gold is perhaps where we will need it most..... I've enjoyed what we've done so far and Bailiie seems to have enjoyed the reward training too so fingers crossed. I'm glad I joined dogsey a few weeks back as I've found lots of useful information and some interesting topics Thank you
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2