Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Hahah, yes, except Springers have knickers AS WELL as the ears!!

I call them his board shorts though and they're a lot harder to groom as the ****** keeps sitting down!
Goddness!!!!!diosent bear thinking about. I walk a few Cockers & one especially is just like a mop, just soaks up the water & collects allsorts! she actually squeches when she runs bless her!
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Goddness!!!!!diosent bear thinking about. I walk a few Cockers & one especially is just like a mop, just soaks up the water & collects allsorts! she actually squeches when she runs bless her!
Ha ha that made me chuckle - my sister's cocker squelches when he walks - we call them his penguin feet
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Woody looking beautiful as usual. Don't worry about the 'add ons' he picks up on walks our Bara has always got a bit of tree hanging of her bum 'cos we usually go into the forrest and it's not well maintained so there's loads of undergrowth and dead branches everywhere
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2011, 04:57 PM
HA HA HA, you so reminded me of good memories of my Springer x Cocker... She was always bringing home bits of the walk in her ears, and tail. Oddly enough, she did not have a docked tail, and we left the hair on it long... we would often get whipped by rose bushes on a walk... I NEVER wore shorts when I walked her in the woods! LOL
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
we would often get whipped by rose bushes on a walk... I NEVER wore shorts when I walked her in the woods! LOL
It's wild blackberries where we go, long, thin, thorn covered, and lay across the ground just high enough to catch ones foot as you're walking
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Aww Bless Lovely pictures Thanks for sharing x
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Ah gorgeous Woody, the pile of stuff I extracated from Chester yesterday looked like that, he was not impressed with two proper brushes in one day but I did explain to him that if you're going to bring home half the woodland then you have to deal with the consequences!! Also setters have ears, knickers and hairy legs !
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Aw, bless him
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2