Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 12:58 PM
some scary stories! poor boy all wedged like that

the main thing that happens is axel being left out in the yard for 10 mins extra or something. because he's silent it's easy to forget he's out there, oops!
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Glad Bran turned up safe and well done Daisy for showing you

My grandads dog went missing once she couldn't walk very well so didn't usually go far so we searched the farm called the local kennels and farms thinking she may have been picked up on the road. About an hour later my uncle found her at the bottom of the well that led to the basement window. She must have fell in and couldn't get out, but she never barked while we where looking and calling for her

Ted also gave us a scare when somehow the front door came open and he decided to take himself off for a walk . Poor mum thought he was in the front room until she went looking for him and found the front door open. Two hours later and having been caught once and escaping again, having crossed several busy roads (we found out later) he apparently walked in back through the back gate as if nothing had happened
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Its enough to make you throw up isn't it...what a worry they can be.
I know Reah does these things to me, what is it with them
Glad he;s OK xxxxxxx
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Oh lol I am glad for the happy ending

I lost Mia on a walk once - and for a while I could hear her yelping and howling, and Ben was going frantic
I went upto my armpits in brambles and stinging nettles and looked around and she was sitting on the path watching me

My friends thought they had lost one of their dogs one night, finally found her lying upside down by the radiator, they thought she was sleeping there
the next morning she was still in the same position, when they called her she just wagged her tail but didnt come
Closer investigation she had somehow got her collar hooked up on the radiator - they had to take it off the wall to free her
The poor daft girl didnt make a sound to let them know she was suck all night in that position
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2011, 12:42 AM
OMG!!!!! What a heart stopping moment

Good job it was a happy ending
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-01-2011, 01:29 AM
Months ago I lost my 17 year old deaf cat.... Who I have had since I was 4 years old. She had recently moved to my flat... for her own safety as she was an inside/outdoor cat and she has just recently become deaf. She is now a pampered indoor cat.

Anyway.... Miss Lucky was nowhere to be seen one day... I amused she had jumped from my veranda as I couldn't find her in my house. After spending about 40 minutes looking all over the house, I decided to do outside.... Looking everywhere. I also asked my neighbours if they had seen her.... I was so worried that she was injured.... I was extremely worried.
In the end my neighbour told me to look in the most unusual places.... which I thought I already did.... after about 2 hours looking for her.... and my neighbours also helping me.... I found her curled up under my kitchen cupboard.... sound asleep. I didn't even know it was possible to get under my kitchen work surfaces. lol
Little madam.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2