View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2011, 05:48 PM
By the way I am sure he is a Springer Spaniel mix.. he looks more like them. I am not sure what else he is a mix of though
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2011, 05:50 PM
JoeDee... Thanks for that site I bookmarked it to make sure I have a site like that to read up on. It sure helped!
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Good luck with your mascot I have a springer cross and he's not at all helpful when I'm trying to take photos!
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Thanks and here is another picture of him. I just went to see him a min ago. he is a cuddler

Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2011, 07:35 PM
He looks adorable, and as you have set your heart on him then I hope that he passes all his tests and you can take him home.

One more rescue dog going to a loving home
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Oh he is so cute - I may have to book a flight so I can kidnap him back to UK
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Lol thanks and nuu you can't steal him lol I do love him and the fact for the pic taking he is actually sitting still and looking at the camera.. It is making me want him even more.. even my boyfriend has got a liking for him love that pup we are thinking bout naming him Bently Todd. But if anyone has name ideas please do let me know :P thanks everyone for the comments

I really hop I get him!!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2011, 08:28 PM
He looks so cute and you have thought things through about what it means to have him , hope it all goes well and this boy has a fab forever home with you In terms of names what about Keanu, it means brave and handsome , you need to be brave and he is so handsome !
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Thank you for the idea I am writing down all the name ideas I get for him. Hoping to get a lot of good ones. That name is cute. and Thanks for the comment
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Ah he looks adorable and it sounds as if you have thought it all through. He has obviously chosen you! When I went to see Ailsa at her Breeder's house, she wasn't what I wanted if I am honest, much older and larger than I had wanted, but when she bounded in chasing a Border Terrier, peed on the carpet in excitement and then leant against me my heart just melted and I knew she was mine or I was hers maybe......... and even though healthwise she is not
100 percent (possibly) I wouldn't change anything..... sometimes you just have to go with your heart I think......
good luck with your little Bentleyx
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >