View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki_Ann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-12-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm shaking with anger, he should be f***** castrated!! Clearly too much testosterone, and then after that he should be locked in a room with a dog who wouldn't take that from him and learn to respect animals!

I know a few dogs that would have taken his face off before he landed that kick and I wouldn't blame them. Poppy has a chance at a new life now though, which she might not have had had she retaliated.

God, I hope he gets bitten by a rabid dog. I haven't been so angry in years. Vile, cowardly little man.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2010, 10:43 PM
What a complete and utter idiot , he should be given the same treatment
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Grrr I'd like to subject him to the same treatment. Poor puppy, I couldn't watch the video though, the script ion was upsetting enough.

another unfair sentence too, animal an use just isn't considered serious enough by the court system and the punishment doesn't fit the crime

Dee
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Well I got the jist of what this scumbag did to that little dog by watching James Whale reviewing the papers on Sky News.

I don't think I've ever seen JW so angry and his voice was almost trembling, well said JW, let us hope that your influence will have some effect, although from posts above I believe that he's been sentanced already.
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2010, 10:03 AM
Couldn't watch it

I hope someone decides on retribution.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2