View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jem fong
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2010, 09:47 AM
I have the same problem, but my pup is only 16 weeks though we use a crate in our room at night time. He will be dry one night n then wet the next, as soon as there seems to be some progress he goes back to his old ways. we take him out around 11 before bed then he wakes up between 5 - 7 to go in the morning. As soon as i hear him moving ill take him out but sometimes he's so tired he'll just wee on his bed and then sleep on it.

during the day he goes outside but if we don't take him out every hour he doesn't give a warning and will just pee or poop where ever he is. If we crate him during the day even if for as lil as 10 minutes he just covers himself and the crate in mess, its not pleasant every time i have my gloves ready!

I'm sure iv tried every thing but he just doesn't get it. Let me know if you have any progress!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh Dear I think we have all been typing at the same time so some replies may appear not to have not taken into account previous replies ...
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Rule out medical (IMPORTANT)

Then you could try to move his bed over the area where he usually 'goes' to see if it makes a difference or if he chooses another spot.

Does he drink excessively during the day? Try to assess how much your dog drinks over the average 24 hour period so that you can let your vet know.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2