Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Good luck for Friday, I'll have everything crossed for Tilly that it's just a fatty lump. It's a very quick procedure to have that needle aspiration, I had it done a few times on Cassie with her lump, so don't worry about it too much. It only took seconds to do whilst I held my dog, she didn't yelp or anything either, and hers was a big lump by the time we took the last one, but sadly nothing came out of it, and that kind of told us!

If it's any consolation, Georgie has a big lump where you are describing, he's had it for years, and it hasn't grown any bigger than it grew originally, if you see what I mean, it got so big quickly and then just stopped there, so it's probably fat, about the size of a l0p piece (he is rather porky old George!). Will be thinking of you Friday.
Thanks H!
The vet did say they could try doing it without sedation but the problem is, Tilly loves vets so its a struggle to stop her giving them terrier luvvin while they work on her! He said it wouldnt take long and I could collect her after a couple of hours but you know what us doggy mums are like for fretting. Im sure its nothing serious. My old girl had two cysts removed and they were nothing at all. Just dont like putting my furry baby through it. But better to be safe than sorry.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Good luck for Friday.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good luck for Friday.
Thank you
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 07:43 PM
I am almost sure (can't say definitely obviously!) that it is a fatty lump. Leo had a couple in just the same place and Dyls has a few too. Remind me to show you next time we meet. Tilly will be fine but it's you I'm worried about! Hugs to you though, I know how much you love that little miss and I know you will be worried. I'm here for you both. xxxxxxx
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm sure if the vet doesn't seem too concerned, it isn't too worrying, but that don't help us with our furbabies!!!
Will be thinking of you both on Friday
xx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
I am almost sure (can't say definitely obviously!) that it is a fatty lump. Leo had a couple in just the same place and Dyls has a few too. Remind me to show you next time we meet. Tilly will be fine but it's you I'm worried about! Hugs to you though, I know how much you love that little miss and I know you will be worried. I'm here for you both. xxxxxxx
Thanks Claire, I know deep down its probably nothing but its the thought of leaving her at the vets then waiting for results. You know how soft in the head I am when it comes to that little madam!

Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
I'm sure if the vet doesn't seem too concerned, it isn't too worrying, but that don't help us with our furbabies!!!
Will be thinking of you both on Friday
xx
Thank you. Im sure they do it just to worry us, norty dogs!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 02:18 AM
Everything crossed it's nothing to worry about.

*Hugs* for you and Tilly x
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 02:40 AM
Not my Tillymonster!!
Hoping Friday hurries up so it can be over and the news is good, agree with others about a fatty lump, Scratch has one on his shoulder, it causes him no bother and hasn't grown in years, fingers crossed for you and Tilly xxxx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 06:47 AM
Silly Tilly worrying Mummy like that with just a fatty lump ;o)

She'll be fine Ger' Bear xxxxxxxxx

p.s. Woody has one too. It's abit bigger but nothing major apparently. It is a bloody worry though!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Good luck for Friday. I know how worried you are as Kyiro had a lump come up very quickly and i was worried sick. I took him to the vets and the vet done the needle aspiration there and then while I held him. It was quick and painless although his bled a lot afterwards.
It was the waiting for the results afterwards which were the worst.
Kyiro did have to have his lump removed but has been fine since.
I will be thinking of you Friday but I am sure everything will be fine.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »