Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I'm in a bit of a predicament...I have a show booked in Malvern for next Wednesday,
Oh Sheree what bad timing, I will be in England from the 20th. I have to go to MK and have a standing invite to visit someone in Malvern so could easily have helped you out but for lots of reasons I can't go before the 20th. I don't suppose the organisers could postpone the show for a fortnight
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
I would have gladly taken you too if not so far away
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Oh Sheree what bad timing, I will be in England from the 20th. I have to go to MK and have a standing invite to visit someone in Malvern so could easily have helped you out but for lots of reasons I can't go before the 20th. I don't suppose the organisers could postpone the show for a fortnight
Thank so much you guys, you are both really kind

I have spoken to Kim, (she had arranged to come to Driffield with us and ended up driving, she does thoroughly enjoy herself at the shows so she is checking things out at her end to see if she can possibly take us. Obviously if I'm not well enough we won't go, but I've got my fingers crossed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2010, 06:38 AM
Sorry no suggestions. I didn't say anything yesterday as I was waiting for Gorden too arrive home too see if he could take Wednesday off work and work from home then if it had been possible to of done it in day I would of gladly taken you.

He could of done a late day Wednesday but felt it was probably not possible to get too yours then Malvern and back again in a day.

Fingers crossed it works out with Kim.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sorry no suggestions. I didn't say anything yesterday as I was waiting for Gorden too arrive home too see if he could take Wednesday off work and work from home then if it had been possible to of done it in day I would of gladly taken you.

He could of done a late day Wednesday but felt it was probably not possible to get too yours then Malvern and back again in a day.

Fingers crossed it works out with Kim.
Awww, thanks Lynn, I've got some really kind friends on here xx
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Just trying to think who you are near going? your Milton Keynes way yep? Is this GSOW we are talking?

There is a carshare link somewhere on another site - worth going there?

As you say it would be your luck that he woudl be qualified!!! If you get there will someone else show for you as think with an op on Friday you won't be able to do him in the ring - what are you like Mrs I can do it all!!!

We aren't going and I'm nowhere near you anyway otherwise would have happily helped out!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Just trying to think who you are near going? your Milton Keynes way yep? Is this GSOW we are talking?

There is a carshare link somewhere on another site - worth going there?

As you say it would be your luck that he woudl be qualified!!! If you get there will someone else show for you as think with an op on Friday you won't be able to do him in the ring - what are you like Mrs I can do it all!!!

We aren't going and I'm nowhere near you anyway otherwise would have happily helped out!
Thanks Rach yes it is GSOW...there may be a few in his class, I just don't know, but it would be just my luck for there to be only a couple

I'm a bit wary of committing to car share just incase I'm not up to going on the day and I've let someone down, I would hate to do that.

I don't think I will have any shortage of people that would show him for me, they are a friendly bunch in the English Setters but I would like to stand him if I'm up to it.

I've been to the docs today to get my super duper pain killers, if I've taken them I should be fine...or out of it
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Thanks Rach yes it is GSOW...there may be a few in his class, I just don't know, but it would be just my luck for there to be only a couple

I'm a bit wary of committing to car share just incase I'm not up to going on the day and I've let someone down, I would hate to do that.

I don't think I will have any shortage of people that would show him for me, they are a friendly bunch in the English Setters but I would like to stand him if I'm up to it.

I've been to the docs today to get my super duper pain killers, if I've taken them I should be fine...or out of it
PM on its way I think from someone to you! Might be able depends on someone else!

Hope you can make it but HEALTH comes first young lady! painkillers or not !
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2