Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
From another point of view - whatthe hell are B'ham DH doing, claiming a PB type is a SBTx. I think the difference is pretty obvious and those who apparently work with dogs day in, day out should have known better.

I had heard that they do this often. They get in what are obviously PBs or PB types and state they are SBT crosses, just to get them out again.

i think when she's ready, the owner should be given the option of rehoming another dog from B'ham DH - for free.
i think if they seriously thought the dog was a PB or PBx, then they would have just put the dog down. why go to the trouble of rehoming an illegal dog when another legal dog could have that home? there just isnt any point.

also, the problem with the law is that it is 'type' so perfectly legal dogs can be deemed illegal, and what some people see as PBx, may not be what someone else sees. and the 'experts' identifying the dogs, often cant tell their a*** from their elbow.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2