View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-09-2010, 10:55 AM
My setter Cally used to love tea. In fact, in her puppyhood she refused to drink water and would only drink tea or watered down milk!

In her old age she was spoilt by my mum and would have a cup of tea in the morning, and an ovaltine before bed!
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Shadow used to love tea. But it had to have 2 sugars in it. Rupert isn't a fan of tea but leave a glass of milk in reach and leave the room and that milk won't be there when you come back.
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-09-2010, 11:43 AM
yep! several of mine are, in fact one of em loves tea AND coffee, I adopted a deaf collie two days ago and she's started on tea after just one day! I think if I gave em the whole cup they'd drink it dry and leave me with nothing. (which wouldn't be a first!)
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 01:18 PM
All my parents dogs loved tea and our collie Ben was a fiend for coffee or tea. Dougal isn't too interested though...he'll drink it if you offer him some but not fussed by it.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Tilly loves tea. She has the leftovers of my cup in the morning and then goes to OH so he can dip a biscuit in his tea for her!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Kalasin View Post
My setter Cally used to love tea. In fact, in her puppyhood she refused to drink water and would only drink tea or watered down milk!

In her old age she was spoilt by my mum and would have a cup of tea in the morning, and an ovaltine before bed!
A good ole setter trait that, our first setter Tess would only drink water if it had (a splash) of milk in it and so does Bramble... at home with her parents, me I only let them have water (and tea!! )
sarah0126
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-09-2010, 04:57 PM
So many tea drinkers out there.
Now does anyone let them drink it out the mug.......? lol
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by sarah0126 View Post
So many tea drinkers out there.
Now does anyone let them drink it out the mug.......? lol
Mine do... if they get to it first!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Jake likes tea, but doesnt get it often. when he was a pup, he was a nightmare for sticking his head in a cup of tea to pinch some!
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
A good ole setter trait that, our first setter Tess would only drink water if it had (a splash) of milk in it and so does Bramble... at home with her parents, me I only let them have water (and tea!! )
I feel slightly mean, ours have only ever had water apart from goats milk when they were little, the pair of them will sniff hopefully at any alcohol on offer though !
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >