View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2010, 07:19 AM
I try and look at things positively. There are people in much worse situations than me. At least we have an nhs to deal with our medical stuff and food, shelter, warmth, etc. I have love and friends and things a lot of people would like.

It does get me down at times, but it's just the way the cookie crumbles I guess. With the start I had in life I was bound to end up a mess. Mind you, when I look at how far I've come from a mental health point of view I've made huge strides.

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time health wise too. We'll get there in the end!

Ali xx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Sending you some hugs from us, what a bad time you have been having, if only they had frequent flyer points for hospital visits, you would be in the luxury suite.
Hopefully things are getting better for you and you can have some time way from the hospital.
So glad you are making progress with your mental health as really that can affect the rest of your body and how you cope.
Hugs to you and Poppy xxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2