View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Sheree, Leon is always there with you hun. Yes that was his way of letting you know as he knows you wonder. (((hugs)))
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Thank you so much everyone

There is a twist to the tale...I told Clive about it and he said he would come out with us when we next went. I had told him about the tiger and came to the tree where I thought I had hung it...no sign of it so I resigned myself to the fact that someone had claimed it.

In the meantime, Henry emerged yet again with the tiger in his mouth, soaking wet and dirty...I expect the rain and wind had blown it off the tree and into the bushes.

Henry wouldn't drop it, he insisted on carrying it all around the park until I managed to grab it off him when he stopped for a sniff. He wasn't happy about it and kept a close eye on my the rest of the walk.

Tiger has now been washed and is drying as I type...I shall let Henry have it later on and will think in my heart that it is a welcoming present to him from my darling Leon
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post

There is a twist to the tale...I told Clive about it and he said he would come out with us when we next went. I had told him about the tiger and came to the tree where I thought I had hung it...no sign of it so I resigned myself to the fact that someone had claimed it.

In the meantime, Henry emerged yet again with the tiger in his mouth, soaking wet and dirty...I expect the rain and wind had blown it off the tree and into the bushes.

Henry wouldn't drop it, he insisted on carrying it all around the park until I managed to grab it off him when he stopped for a sniff. He wasn't happy about it and kept a close eye on my the rest of the walk.

Tiger has now been washed and is drying as I type...I shall let Henry have it later on and will think in my heart that it is a welcoming present to him from my darling Leon
So happy you found it...wonderful xxx
loobey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-08-2010, 07:13 PM
OMG that is truly amazing. it was just meant to be. that tiger was meant for you and for a good reason. take care xx
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post

I think thats lovely, and is deffinately a sign from Leon that he's sent Henry to you. xxxxx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 07:31 PM
I would see it as a positive sign Sheree, that your boy will never leave you, just can't be with you physically...
I did mention on another thread and I hope it doesn't upset you... I have never felt Remy here or dreamt of her face, though the grief of her loss has hit me pretty hard, I still well up over her... the day before Honey arrived, I dreamt I opened our front door and there on the step was Remy, smiling... I take it as a positive sign that she had brought Honey to me, like Leon has brought Henry to you....

They were special dogs Sheree, half siblings and connected us and the bond we have had with them will never break!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
So happy you found it...wonderful xxx
Originally Posted by loobey View Post
OMG that is truly amazing. it was just meant to be. that tiger was meant for you and for a good reason. take care xx
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
I think thats lovely, and is deffinately a sign from Leon that he's sent Henry to you. xxxxx
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
I would see it as a positive sign Sheree, that your boy will never leave you, just can't be with you physically...
I did mention on another thread and I hope it doesn't upset you... I have never felt Remy here or dreamt of her face, though the grief of her loss has hit me pretty hard, I still well up over her... the day before Honey arrived, I dreamt I opened our front door and there on the step was Remy, smiling... I take it as a positive sign that she had brought Honey to me, like Leon has brought Henry to you....

They were special dogs Sheree, half siblings and connected us and the bond we have had with them will never break!
Thanks everyone..he hasn't had a chance to play with it yet as we went to ringcraft last night and he was exhausted when we got home. I'm going to give it to him when he wakes up...I can't wait to see how he reacts to it.

I think you're right Claire...I didn't love Leon any different to the others, but he was with me throughout my illness, helped me recouperate after my operations so I think we became even closer and that is why his parting has hit me so hard...we understood each other when others didn't.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Lovely sign to say......hey Mom all is well, enjoy Henry and I am by your side xxxxx

Take heart Sheree - Leon is watching over you honey xxx and passing on Tiger to Henry

x0x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Awwww how sweet is that - never ignore the signs Sheree, your darling boy is still there watching over you, he's been trying so hard to get your attention and now you've got a sign to prove it. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))xxxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Take heart Sheree - Leon is watching over you honey xxx and passing on Tiger to Henry

x0x
Thanks Vicki xxx

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Awwww how sweet is that - never ignore the signs Sheree, your darling boy is still there watching over you, he's been trying so hard to get your attention and now you've got a sign to prove it. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))xxxxxx
Thanks H I was telling Clive, I hope I remember this correctly, that you saw a white feather after you had lost Cassie and that was her way of getting in touch with you. xxxx

It's really weird how Henry found it, both times, as it was underneath some thick bushes, beneath some trees, I cannot work out how on earth he knew it was there...unless he had some help
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >