View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2010, 11:36 AM
ohh jeez .. Its not funny Is It, Its sick.
Seems they have broke a world record producing hairless pups from two dogs that dont carry the HL gene.... Idiots.
anniek
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-07-2010, 11:43 AM
oh god, whats this world coming to, anything to make a bit of money. sickx
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Idiots... But I do think the name is slightly funny.

I've been looking at adverts in the paper and have actually been impressed! Nearly all the adverts are from health tested parents!! They are all KC reg etc too.
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-07-2010, 08:54 AM
the purpose of breeding is to improve the breed not make it disaper idiot's
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2010, 09:18 AM
I saw that very same advert the other day.Some people don't care what they churn out do they ?
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi,

They state they obtained a KC registered stud dog? Wouldn't the owner/breeder of a proven stud dog consider things like improving the breed etc before alowing their dog to be used?

I'd duggest they have a "friend" who owns a KC reg dog and they puyt the 2 dogs together.

Sch a shame for the dogs involved. Funny though (in terms of them being oblivious to the genetic side of breeding) that they haven't bothered to research the breeds first. Maybe someone who knows more than me about CCs and Yorkies should reply to the add letting them know they wouldn't have hairless pups from that mating!

Laura xx

Laura xx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by crestnut View Post
Okayz found this advert and I would actually have found it laughable apart from the fact Buyers are gettin dubbed

** Breed(s) Yorkshire Terrier & Chinese Crested Cross
Pedigree No
Price £350
Location Nottinghamshire
Ready 04 September 2010
Number available Dogs 3 & Bitches 0
Parents viewable No
Injections inc No
Age of ad 1 Days.
Breeder Yes
Verified breeder since - 24/06/2010

Description
HYBRID DESIGNER CRUSTY F1 PUPPIES These are stunning puppies, we have some fully coated and some with just a little hair on their head, one has no hair at all yet. granted they are a few days old. we are seeing what interest we can get. XX HAIR ON HEAD GIRL HAS A DEPOSIT SECURING HER XX FULLY HAIRED GIRL HAS A DEPOSIT ON HER SECURING HER XX BIG BALD BOY HAS A DEPOSIT SECURING HIM LEFT WE HAVE-- HAIR ON HEAD BOY WHITE BOY BALD TINY BOY DEPOSITS VIA PAYPAL ACCEPTED Mummy is a KC registered Yorkshire terrier and daddy was a Kc registered powder puff white Chinese crested. we have one white boy who is full coated like dad and a mix of semi and hairless boys and girls. Mummy is my mums dog and daddy was a registered stud who we got for the purpose of letting millie have a litter.**

Now note they got a KC Registered PUFF Stud for their precious Millie to have a litter BUT what they are totally Clueless about is the fact that Puffs do not carry the Hailress Gene LOL So maybe someone should tell them they have also been dubbed LOL Wonder what they paid from their so called Puff Stud Mmmm Must have been a good representation of the Breed I am sure

Oh and also note the new Designer Dog Name Crusty
PM us where the add is, and I will gladly enlighten than about genetics,
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Lol I have already emailed them and as for the stud owner, well they must think they own a puff as well lol
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2010, 01:44 PM
I doubt the pups are real... They claim hairless pups when its not possible, no parents viewable and can pay through paypal...
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Just what gives some dog breeders a bad name - it isn't funny imo it is absolutely sick. People like that shouldn't be allowed to breed - it is time for proper breeding controls across the board.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >