Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
I reckon he is a cutie, he can improve I am sure but a lovely boy to start with. I can't wait to meet him and see how he goes and my boys go with him!!

I hope so Lynn, he is worth it

Thanks Bev, it is hard to think he wouldn't of been here anymore and am surprised he wasn't taken (until Sat, others could have got him)!!

Thanks Sheree He has to go for the chop and get vaccinated and get over the kennel cough and think a bit of work on him 'screeching' apparently!!

Thanks Gerri, it was a mission, I freaked out a bit as I wasn't sure it would all going to come together and it worried me, but it was meant to be and finding out there are some really lovely people who would do most anything for to help dogs really makes you put some faith back in human kind (ie, the lady that has him at the moment, drove and got him, washing him and is giving him TLC until Thursday) and another lady I talked to giving me heaps of advice and the lady here at the rescue was excited he was coming and putting him into the rescue. I think I will be sending his temporary carer a little parcel
There are some lovely people out there and you are one of them! Im sure he'll be very happy with his aunty Emma. He'll come on in leaps and bounds with all the tlc he'll get.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:03 AM
My task for today was learn how to copy photo's what a technologically challenged person I am but here are his pictures from the pound

tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:06 AM
He's a real cutie. Me wonders if he'll ever leave you!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
There are some lovely people out there and you are one of them! Im sure he'll be very happy with his aunty Emma. He'll come on in leaps and bounds with all the tlc he'll get.
Thanks Gerri, don't think it means I won't have time for you MWAH HAHAHAHA
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:15 AM
He's a real cutie. Me wonders if he'll ever leave you!
that will be a challenge in itself, how to let him go I guess knowing this boy has a chance and someone will give him a loving home and there are many more out there in the same situation he was in will help.........................I hope
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Awe wow, well done, and he's a little beauty! So fragile.

I'll look forward to hearing updates from you both.

I hear the only way people can give fosters away is to have the next one lined up to save .

You're a very special person, well done xxxx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Thanks Gerri, don't think it means I won't have time for you MWAH HAHAHAHA
that will be a challenge in itself, how to let him go I guess knowing this boy has a chance and someone will give him a loving home and there are many more out there in the same situation he was in will help.........................I hope
Well if I see a woman in a blue hat with a small white dog, I'll know its my stalker!!

And Im sure if the right home comes up for him, You'll be so pleased. Then it makes room for another one to come to aunty Emmas!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Well if I see a woman in a blue hat with a small white dog, I'll know its my stalker!!

And Im sure if the right home comes up for him, You'll be so pleased. Then it makes room for another one to come to aunty Emmas!
Blue hat how could you forget it you are right it will make room for another dog that needs a chance too
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Awe wow, well done, and he's a little beauty! So fragile.

I'll look forward to hearing updates from you both.

I hear the only way people can give fosters away is to have the next one lined up to save .

You're a very special person, well done xxxx
Thanks Akitagirl, good idea about how to let him go
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Afternoon Agent E!

This is so exciting Emma!!! Thursday just can't come quickly enough hey!

What a lucky little boy and hopefully the start of many to come your way. He looks like such a precious little bundle and so unsure of what is happening to him. Bless you for giving him the start to how life should be!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »