Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
If i wasnt sure off some one i would tell them so and not sell them a pup, if they were not sure of me or my dogs, fine thats their choice and loss i wouldnt be asking other buyers to prove a point or anything like that, people look for different things in breeders!..
hi devildog'z
yes you are right but iv'e had a few people ringing me up and asking that question ( could i get in touch with people that have bought pup's from you ) people are very welcome to come to my house and see all my dog's thay are all happy and healthy and very welcome to inspect all my dog's paper work we all just want happy healthy pup's raised in the home enviroment
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Oh thats abit of an odd questions (well maybe not) but i've never heard of that before. I've heard people ask for vet numbers and the like though.
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2010, 01:45 PM
hi devil dogz
yes you would be suprised i was a bit shocked at first when someone asked me that but the next litter my girl's have will have my boy as the stud so the puppies will have a diferent father as i used a stud dog before i bought cody and hopefully he will come up to standard and much better for me as a breeder thank's for all your comment's though much apreciated thank's joss
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2