View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Awwwwwwwwww they are beautiful, love the crested dance, Lyric is a stunner (love the half white and half grey head) hope she goes well at the show, and me thinks Star isn't going to play (in the last shot)
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Lovely, looks like great fun and they are stunning
I agree I am becoming a convert to the hairless. I have seen a powderpuff at agility and it is fab, although the others I have seen are v timid - none of that bunch seem timid
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
they are all gorgeous, and i just love lyric you have certainly converted me to CCs and i love the true hairless!
Thank you, she is mums baby

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Lovely photos

That was quite some gathering...did you all go home with the right dogs at the end
haha yes, although some of the others tried to come home with us

Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
Fantastic pictures, Dion is stunning!
Thank you. Dion is a great girl..another of mums babies

Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Awwwwwwwwww they are beautiful, love the crested dance, Lyric is a stunner (love the half white and half grey head) hope she goes well at the show, and me thinks Star isn't going to play (in the last shot)
Thank you, Lyric is a special girl, she is gorgeous.I didnt like her as a pup, her markings didnt do anything for me, but now i want another just like her
Star was getting abit fed up, alot of dogs to play with she got tired, so took her self off under the bush for a nap.

Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Lovely, looks like great fun and they are stunning
I agree I am becoming a convert to the hairless. I have seen a powderpuff at agility and it is fab, although the others I have seen are v timid - none of that bunch seem timid
Thank you, Cresteds can be, and are known to be timid - but of course with crested meetings like that, and dog shows ect they dont know what timid means, there nutty just how all dogs should be
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2