View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-05-2010, 07:56 PM
My son did junior handling with my whippets. I had to hide as if the dogs knew I was around they would be naughty.

He is 17 now so to old for the handling classes so he'sstoppedgoing to shows with me. A woman at ringcraft has a pointer bitch and she's trying to persuade Ben to start showing again as she has a bad leg at the moment and cannot move her pointer herself but she goes lovely for Ben.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Normaly the handling classes are for upto 16 so I can't enter but this is the first show I've saw with them going upto 24 that isn't a champ show. I was going to enter mum into the adult handling classes but she said otherwise

We are actually thinking of getting another addition but it will be for mum to handle because she feels left out at shows. Will be a poodle but not decided a size yet. Maybe a toy because we have never had a proper sized toy. She's going to handle Blu once he starts behaving and I can steward at shows
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2