View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 06:47 PM
My 2 lurchers and my greyhound all really respond to other sighthounds and Holly the grey was last one in and she made a bee line for the 2 lurchers.....she's really not bothered with my collie and collie x!!
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-05-2010, 10:20 AM
When Blu sees another poodle he cries and cries until he gets to see it. Yesterday we were walking to the entrance at SKC and Blu saw a poodle in the distance. He started crying and both of them were up on their back legs until they reached eachother They couldn't play though because they were all ready for a show so not very happy poodles He does seem to think Irish water spaniels are poodles sometimes and they seem to think the same! But apart from that he couldn't care less about other breeds.
janitor
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-05-2010, 03:36 PM
I think yes, most dogs Flag ignores, but he shows if he sees a black or chocolate Labrador, he gets up tight and starts to growl, but looks on adoringly at other border collies. I can't work out the labrador thing, as one of his best friends at dog training was a chocolate Labrador.
trotsky1919
New Member!
Female 

23-05-2010, 04:15 PM
i have a tendany to agree when out with jax if he sees a dog that he hasnt got on with in the past his hacles go up he doesnt like labs or jack russells but he does have a preferance for allsations and his own breed bc which i suppose is not to surprising
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2