Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Lol at least they noticed you Alex once the baby is born they'll only be interested in the baby and you'll cease to exist. Jeez did I get sick of every conversation opening with hows the baby.
Oh i get that anyway! its not hows you? hows hubby? its...ooohhh you've gotten bigger, hows the bump?
Ive already made my husband very aware that once the baby is born i will be performing again (obviously after a while of spending time the the baby) as i dont just want to be MUM i want to keep being Alex!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 08:07 PM
I would be wondering why the hell I was listening to these twonks.

x0x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 08:56 PM
I had loads said to me with mine. The first 1 I went from 9st to 15 stone and the second 9st 9 to 15stone again

It took me ages to loose it.......and once after I had had my first son I was out pushing the pram when someone stopped to say hello and said.....are you having another already
Plus I had big babies...........one 10lb 5 and the other 10lb 9.....and someone said God he looks odd being so big
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2