View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 10:13 PM
If Molly has been really really good (like tonight at the vets when the vet had to cut off a dew claw she'd tugged out) I usually put something really nice in with her food like soft cheese or some chicken bits.

If we've had a really good walk & she's been good on her long lead doing recall or we've met lots of other dogs & she's been polite with them I'll give her a couple of grapes. I don't know why she likes them so much but ever since she got one I dropped the other week she's gone absolutely nuts for the things!
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-05-2010, 10:31 PM
My OH has everyone believing that him and the girls have to live on potnoodles and burgers, whilst the dogs get fresh cooked chicken, rare cooked steaks and steamed fish.
I would like to point out he is joking though, as I do cook fresh meals for the humans in the family most nights..

My dogs are mostly raw fed, but I do buy them a cooked chicken once a week
They also get a sunday dinner most weeks, and if they go off there food or are ill, then I do cook them fish, or steak to give them back there appitites

They are also quite partial to a rich tea biscuit dunked in tea, oh and they love a cup of tea as well.

My OH is just as bad really for spoiling the dogs though, he is often seen at night sitting on the sofa with 2 yoghurts, 1 for him and 1 to share with the dogs.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 06:14 AM
Woody is also spoilt everyday, but then so am I by having him in my life ;o)

If we have chips or crisps in the pub he is allowed one or two. We always make extra gravy when we do a Sunday roast. He has cheese for special training and agility and sometimes we give him a cow hoof to gnaw on in the evenings.

He more than deserves it, little chap!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Aww these posts are lovely, such spoilt Dogsey dogs!!
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Well....Monty is normally spoilt most days to be honest! - He def deserves it lately as he has been sooooo good!

If OH had his way Monty would eat exactly what we ate at the table with us, off a normal plate! Sometimes on a Saturday if they are home together and I am out with my brothers Leighton will really spoil him! The other day he gave him a bit of his corned beef sandwich - bread n all!

Luckily I am normally there to step in! If we are having something 'dog friendly' Monty will get a bit of our food mixed in with his dinner - he also has a bit of cheese now and again as he loves it!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 11:49 AM
my lot, get lots of nom noms,get on the chairs, on the bed, loads of attention, more nom noms, each and every day,
so theres nothing really to spoil them with....hence they aint spoiled...lmao
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-05-2010, 12:41 PM
The fact my dogs have a home here is the definition of spoiling!!!!!!!!!

Along with a Sunday roast, a comfy sofa to lay on in the kitchen, while we sit on the kitchen chairs, nice warm beds , peopel who love them, good walks , good food, and good health care.

What more can they ask for
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 01:19 PM
The skin off the roast chicken dinner on a Sunday

Occasionally, a rich-tea/gingernut biccie for a wee treat. Both of ours love them (Lola gets a mouse-sized bit of it broken off Lol )
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2