View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Oh geez. That's even more ridiculous than I imagined. Obviously the dog was dangerous but I think sometimes they just USE these horrible situations to "prove" that pit bulls are dangerous. A dog will be an AmStaff or mixed breed or Bull terrier until something happens, then it's a "DREADED PIT BULL."

I wish instead of focusing on the dog's breed as an explanation they would focus on what this moron did wrong with the dog and with the child. People could learn from these horrible stories and instead aren't. God it's SO frustrating.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Some children don`t stand a chance do they?
Does anyone else find it odd that a small child is given crisps at midnight and is apparently sleeping in the same room as the family`s pit bull stud dog while mum is out?
Or am I being judgemental?
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
No, I agree. They don't care. They're just bunch of halfwits by the sounds of things! It's the poor kid and dogs that suffer at the hands of these idiots, none of them stand a chance.
I tend to agree.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Pit-bull bitch

In court, Mark Ellis, defending, said Foulkes wanted to thank the police and the CPS for their "sensitive" handling of the case.

The 21-year-old had recently joined the Army and was away training when the dog attacked his nephew.

Foulkes also admitted owning a pit-bull bitch, named Lita, which was being looked after by John Paul's father.

John Paul's mother says the family did not know the dog was a banned breed
The dog was pregnant with 11 pups, sired by Uno, when she died after being knocked down by a car shortly after John Paul was killed.

Ms Parsons told the court it was not Lita's first litter of puppies but added: "Mr Foulkes maintains the dogs were kept as family pets and not bred for fighting or commercial gain.

"There is no evidence on either dog of their use for fighting."

A third dog, named Lucky, had also been kept by Foulkes but was killed by the other two dogs, the prosecutor said.

Following John Paul's death, it emerged that Merseyside Police did not take action after receiving an earlier report of dog breeding taking place at Mrs Foulkes' home.

So one death toll so far one child, three dogs and 11 pups.
In my opinion down to carelessness bet he gets about 2 weeks in prison
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2