View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply! I know what you mean, it is really difficult to keep on walking by when they are trying to munch on your ankles! I've pretty much been doing the same as you suggested and just trying to ignore her but it is near impossible as she just gets fixated on my ankles & won't stop chasing them! I may try to just carry a squeak toy on me and see if I can distract her with it instead though, thank you for the suggestion!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Hi, thanks for the reply! I know what you mean, it is really difficult to keep on walking by when they are trying to munch on your ankles! I've pretty much been doing the same as you suggested and just trying to ignore her but it is near impossible as she just gets fixated on my ankles & won't stop chasing them! I may try to just carry a squeak toy on me and see if I can distract her with it instead though, thank you for the suggestion!
That's a good idea to distract her - I find with Tilly if she's not looking at my feet she's fine - We have lots of tennis balls balls on standby so if she is in feet mode I walk past juggling balls - then she just looks at me as if I'm stoopid, but it takes the attention away from the feet
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Haha that's fantastic! Anything to take away the fixation on feet!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2