View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
trish48
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Thank yoiu to everyone who sent massages of support, no she isnt sick when she is ill and usually her poo's are ok, but very occasionally she has diahorrea, but only the once.
I have started to get her on to Chappie and she seems to like it, and i have made an appointment with another vet in the area, so hope we can sort this out, the poor love its awful for her.
Thank you once again for your support.
Trish
titchs owner
New Member!
Female 

09-05-2010, 02:14 AM
hi hun i know exactly how you feel, as my dog is due to have an endoscopy this week coming, the vet were treating her for pancreaitis, she had the loud tummy noises, and tummy acid coming up her throat causing many a sleepless night for us both, same thing rushing outside eating grass, grass has healing properties for a poorley dog,anyway back to the question in hand...they have scanned my dog and found something in her tummy, im beside myself with worry about this thing in her tummy.
my advice take her to the vet get her checked she may have acid reflux ,but its always best to ask the experts
good luck take care
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2