Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Not a silly question

If it's a toy as far as the dog is concerned, its a toy as far as the show is concerned, so yes, 'natural' toys count

(Having said that, I think I'd better draw the line at allowing other animals to be used as toys!)
Thanks, and lol.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Ok another question...Does the dog have to be YOUR dog? I transport dogs and frequently get some very nice photos of the dogs, but they're not mine.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
Ok another question...Does the dog have to be YOUR dog? I transport dogs and frequently get some very nice photos of the dogs, but they're not mine.
I'm afraid the dog does have to be owned by a dogsey member. (so it wouldn't necessarily have to be your dog, providing the owner was a member and had given permission for you to enter the dog in that class).
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
I'm afraid the dog does have to be owned by a dogsey member. (so it wouldn't necessarily have to be your dog, providing the owner was a member and had given permission for you to enter the dog in that class).
Ok no worries. Most of the dogs aren't owned by anyone at this point (or if they are, I have no clue who!). Just thought I'd ask!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2