View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hannaho
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Penny like to drink from our shower but will run away as soon as we come near - she thinks its bath time!

cookie makes weird noises when she gets a fuss it sounds like she talking too us i know shes just excited

the best thing cookie does is sleep walk! she walks off the sofa in her sleep its hilarious as she walks into the cupboards ans wakes herslef up lol -- only happened a few times though never have a camera!!
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-03-2010, 04:12 AM
aww to cute
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Rio won't get in her bed unless you straighten the covers first and the only toy she likes in bed is her pink teddy. Ahhhh!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Forgot to say another of Cherry's foibles is she doesn't like it if I burp! She doesn't bat an eyelid if my hubbie does but if I do it she stares at me, goes to the door, jumps up and grabs the handle, walks backward and goes out of the room in disgust!!

She does it every time!

Weird dog methinks!!
seaunicorn
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Missy loves pigs ears, but if you give them to her in the normal way she barks and barks at them until you have thrown them for her a couple of times then she will settle down for a good chew.
She also has a bedtime ritual, wee followed by two treats and a dentistick but you have to get the right treat or she just turns her head away or takes it from you and spits it out. Once she has her dentistick we have to go to bed other wise she gets very anxious and starts barking
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2010, 08:55 PM
I have a Carrot Thief on my hands!

He will help himself to carrots out of the vegetable rack... two for pudding, and another one first thing in the morning. He'd be happy to snack on them all day if he could.

So I've had to put them elsewhere. I tried putting other veg in front of the carrots, but kept finding a bag of mushrooms delicately removed and placed on the floor, a leek, and several potatoes all removed to gain access to the carrots.

I am sure too many carrots isn't good... and besides, I get some very odd looks in the park when he produces bright orange poos.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Kyiro, when I am at home will go through the ritual of walking to the hall and picking up each shoe or boot, one by one and taking them into the living room and putting them on his bed.
He has not chewed them as yet and its not like he wants to lay with them as once they are all there, there is no room for him and he goes and lays on the sofa
He never does it at night and I don't think he has done it when I am out.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2010, 08:36 AM
I live with Da Wincent aka vinnie, I could write a book about weird/funny behaviours lol,.
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2010, 08:03 AM
bless their hearts
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2