View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 10:04 AM
At the mo we have medium to large dogs. I think I would always have one "big dog" and have a desire to have a wolfhound oneday!
However i do love little dogs too and would never rule owning one out ...they are all big dogs in little bodies right?
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2010, 11:33 AM
I have 3 medium size dogs; 2 border collies and a bitsa I love big dogs too, leonbergers, newfies, irish wolfhounds to name but a few
I can't really see me with any other breed than a BC but thats cos i'm totally obsessed by them but in saying that, i would love to have a papillon one day maybe thats because they remind me of teeny tiny BC's though

Jann
xxx
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Size medium for me - I did at first want a small dog but hub wanted "dog size" as he calls it! I would be scared of treading on a tiny dog but would love a JRT
Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2010, 02:20 PM
I love some of the small dogs but hubby won't have them at all (he's blind and is terrified of standing on them or falling over them) so he won't have dogs that are much smaller than labrador size. Oscar is slightly smaller but big enough. I would love a Rottie but he is quite scared of them (he only has the news and stuff to go on at the moment). He is hopefully getting a new Guide Dog in April which is likely to be a lab so we'll have a new dog in the house.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 02:49 PM
i like medium or large dogs preferably but do like smaller dogs if they are well built

as for breeds, i love loads! but BCx are a fave so far i do hope to have a GSD and a boxer in the future though
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Medium to large for me.

I have GSDs and BCs, but will only have GSDs in the future (and leave the BCs to hubby!)
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Large to Giants for me.

anything smaller i'd be scared in case i trod on them. LOL!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Medium sized!

Although little dogs have their advantages (like not being able to reach the kitchen counters!).
wirenth
New Member!
Female 

22-02-2010, 03:12 PM
I prefer small and medium sized dogs I have a JRT and a SBT cross, but would have a wolfhound if i had the room and i grew up with a pointer cross while my hubby had GSD's. when we first got married we had a boxer but he was too much to handle with 2 kids in a pushchair and one at only 6yrs old so unfortunately we gave him up. However I missed having a dog around and the kids missed having a dog so 2 1/2 yrs ago i bought a JRT from a local riding school and have never looked back since, we got the staffy cross because my hubby wanted a bigger dog
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2010, 04:42 PM
very cool
see good thing there are many breeds of dogs because everyone likes a choice
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >