View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 07:10 PM
hi there staffymad I had the same problem well not quite the neighbour never kicked my cat but he complained that the cat kept coming into his garden and sitting on his car anyway get some citronella cats do not like it and place it where you do not want the cat to go give some to the neighbour and he can place it at the edge of his gaden hope this helps
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 07:31 PM
hi thank when we have both calmed down i will buy some and give it to him! lol
ty for your help!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 11:15 AM
saw my next door neighbour this mornng and i said that i will buy some citronella as cats hate it! and should work! but he still such a snob!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

30-05-2005, 11:39 AM
I have the same problem with my next door neighbours - they hate my cats and unfortunatley my cats sometimes do the toilet in their garden - but I have said that I will clean up any mess (even if it isn't my own cats ) and pay for any damage done - they still aren't happy with that

These are the things that they have tried to stop the cats from doing the toilet in the garden-

1. put mirrors and bottles of water on the grass - the cats loved it they were able to watch themselves do the toilet!
2. Put all the smelly stuff down - didn't work my cats are stubborn and know when not wanted which means they will carry on regardless
3. they put nails sticking up all through the garden front and back - I have removed them several times and they keep putting them back - it is an on going feud

He even came to my door and said "my dad used to shoot cats" !!!??!

Some people just get a kick out of being nasty
afc101
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Hayley, That’s outrageous, I would have reported him, would have wanted to knock him out. We’re really lucky as our neighbours will feed our cats and take them indoors. I know we would all like to have a nice lawn but to kick a cat, madness. I would put your staff on his lawn, see what he does than J

If his precious lawn means so much to him I would get some weed/grass killer and spray it over his lawn spelling the word p***k (I wouldn’t really, neither should you. Nice thought though)
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 12:39 PM
What a horrid situation to be in I'm glad you gave him what for Glitter staffiemad!!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Aw your poor ickle cat!sounds like animal hater! glad you tlod him where to go!!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 12:58 PM
thats awful, if he has kicked my cat, i would be over there kicking his a**e, horrible man.....Hope poor puss is okay....
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 04:03 PM
thank you all mr fluffie is fine thank good, and lol J yes thats a reall good idea! he wouldnt touch my dogs hes not a fool, he knows he wont get away with that! but my cats are easy targets!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Het
One should always look ones best, even when you're having a barney with the neighbours.
I'm lucky my neighbours are really nice and we drink lots of wine out on our patios together,( just about to open a bottle now I think.)

Alcoholic woman Only you would pick teetotal neighbours so that you can have all the wine to yourself
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >