Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Thanks everyone,

He is due back at half 2 as Ellie has an appt at 3.30 that he didn't want to take her to so they will all be home then!

I am hoping he will be fine and am seriously looking forward to the duvet afternoon! Maybe there will be a christmasy film on for us to watch

I think you are right with the not sure what to do with them in the house Laura. I know when they stay in his flat they all get bored and fight. Not sure why really theres nothing much to do here either!!! But I have invested in Sky maybe thats why they like home. There's nothing like endless repeats of Wizzards of Waverly Place Even I know it word for word
goingmyway
New Member!
Female 

20-02-2010, 12:23 AM
I don't have kids so I don't know what it's like, but everyone can see that how you're approaching it is sensible, and of course your not being a pain, you're just looking out for the well being of your child, if he's sick that he shouldn't go out until he's better, especially not if he ends up in hospital because of it, he (your ex) should be concerned with your child getting better before he goes out. I know I wouldn't let my child out if he or she was sick, hyperthetical child that is.

Sorry if any of that was a little rude, I always worry about coming off as rude in posts like that.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2