I also notoiced that Kronch also do food

http://www.swallowhealthydiet.com/kr...kg-p-1438.html

Their Salmon oil IS the BEST!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Hedley View Post
Worth noting that another fish food is Wafcol Salmon and Potato which is for sensitive tummies. They do a puppy and a small or large adult kibble in it. I ordered it direct from them though, and received the adult rather than the puppy. Unfortunately I'd broken the seal etc when I realised.

It seems to go through Hedley though like all dry foods.
Georgie was on that for about 3 years, but quite honestly, I don't think it agreed with him, and I didn't like what came out the other end, it was always soft and so much of it!! Since I changed over to the Wainwright's Salmon and Potato things are totally different though.

I've already got the Kronch salmon oil, but with this food and treats I honestly think they'd be on overload if I added that now?!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Dunno, but its that that stops me putting Mav on a salmon food, can dogs have too much fish??????
Hedley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Georgie was on that for about 3 years, but quite honestly, I don't think it agreed with him, and I didn't like what came out the other end, it was always soft and so much of it!! Since I changed over to the Wainwright's Salmon and Potato things are totally different though.

I've already got the Kronch salmon oil, but with this food and treats I honestly think they'd be on overload if I added that now?!
Wainwrights Salmon and Potato ... is that better than Wafcol then?
fluffybland
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-12-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm a big fan of Fish4Dogs, I turned to it after Floyd had continuous upset tummies and bald patches develop. It has worked a treat, no more upset tums, bald patches all gone. I also give him the fish skin treats.

Also they have a vet nurse who you can discuss your dogs needs with, and get free samples to try.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Oh that's handy to know, about the vet nurse!!! Thanks for that. I'm going to order a bag of kibble, but not until after Christmas now, just in case it gets held up in the post or lost!
Hedley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-12-2009, 09:31 PM
I have just received my order of a box of treats (big fish box) which was half price from Fish4dogs and they sent me a free sample pouch of the salmon mousse as well as a sample of the dry food.

Im going to hang on to these and see how we go. We are on orijen at the moment but it may be that if he tolerates the fish4dogs complete it might be easier to get hold of or more economical.
Tivalake
New Member!
Female 

02-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Fish 4 Dogs have a great offer on which finishes tomorrow (I think).

15kg bag of sardine kibble, I've just ordered 3 and it's even cheaper through the breeders club if you are a breeder.

Ours have been on it for a few months and their coats are in superb condition, shiney and growing through well.
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 03:17 PM
I ordered (a bit off topic, but same company) the Fish4Dogs bone shaped material type toy for Jess and Harley, it has come and I have to say... Brilliant! Jess has had a good gnaw on it, and where most other material toys would have freyed, or split by then, it has a couple of teeth marks in it... that is it! Very impressed!

Their training treat pouches are only £2.99 as well which I think is a bargain!
Hedley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-01-2010, 09:44 PM
I got a sample of the sardine stuff for later but I bought some puppy food. We havent tried it yet though. The salmon moussse went down very well, so well he wouldnt eat his kibble!
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »