Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 07:46 AM
Morning all

Woke up with a choked up nose and a headache, see if I've caught a bad cold I will be blaming the lassie from Skye, it's her cold!

So feeling yuck and tired this morning but gotta go to work, could do with not going in at all. But count down till 3rd December....I'm off till the 7th then
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 07:47 AM
morning vicki, morning all.

it's going to be a difficult one at work today. i work at the local college with under 16 year olds and on saturday night one of our students accidentally overdosed. she was only 15. i've found this out from my daughter so i don't know if anyone at work will know yet.

a life cut short. what a tragic waste. my heart goes out to her family and friends.

xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Well its Deacon's 2nd birthday, can't quite believe it!! He has had a rope bone, teddy and a new collar so far!!
It is raining hard down here and none of the dogs want to go out in it Codee doesn't even want to venture out in the garden!! Luckily I have the day off, but have to go shopping later... better take my waterproof clothing!!
Well have a great day all, don't work too hard!!
Claire
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Morning all.
I'm feeling happy today
Had a great weekend!

Nurse has been, and now just waiting for Mr Isochick to pick me up to kindly take me to a hospital appointment in Manchester.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2