View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Oh yes! I have one dog who has a very delicate tum, and I have to try new food/treats
v-e-r-y g-e-n-t-l-y and then examine closely the "responses".

I'm an expert, dontcha know!

Oh the glamour of it all.....
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2009, 10:07 PM
yes, orange poo - that will be chappie then

nice flaky crumbly poo - CSJ

small hard nicely rounded dark bullet - that will be thirty quid sir, or a pint of guinness

ferret poo is the kindest

horse poo is yoghurt

cat poo is the most evil
k9crew
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-10-2009, 10:26 PM
I used to.
Now I just watch old DVDs of Spurs.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 02:36 AM
Oh yes, In fact I just this very afternoon sent an email to my vet detailing Moxie's latest deposits. I would think all dog owners would be members of this illustrious club, but you wouldn't believe how many people bring their sick pets in and have no idea what kind of stools they have been producing, or even if they have eliminated at all!
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-10-2009, 12:36 PM
One thing strikes me about this activity. The irresponsible controllers in industry have their plastic bags made with holes in them.

I can never understand why people have more consideration for idiots who play KKK with plastic bags and then suffocate themselves.

Who the hell cares ? Sticking your hand in a fire to see if it burns is not what the general population do for kicks. Do we have to forever concern ourselves with the knobheads of society and penalise the vast majority ?

These bag producers have no thought for the millions of dog owners who rely on these bags to pick up Fido`s deposit on the local football field. There is no worse thing than picking up this artistic creation than to see your finger covered in crap.

Ah well, if one single person harms themselves by some freak means in this country, then the bean-brained guardians of the other 60 million people`s welfare either ban it or put the price up to astronomic levels.

John Bull
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2009, 05:51 PM
when you siad KKK, did you mean to say Russian Roulette?

i think a lot of owners use nappy sacks for poo picking, instead of carrier bags.

these dont have holes, and are specially designed for poop picking
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
when you siad KKK, did you mean to say Russian Roulette?

i think a lot of owners use nappy sacks for poo picking, instead of carrier bags.

these dont have holes, and are specially designed for poop picking
Thanks Krusie,

Lovely reply - appreciated.
Are you joking about KKK ? It means Ku Klux Klan where guys walk around with bags over their heads.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2009, 06:24 PM
ah!

i thought you were talking about manufactures putting holes in the bags due to people trying to suffocate themselves, or at least, mess around pretending to do so, hence Russian roulette?

im not too sure i get your KKK and plastic bag joke, as they wear hoods?

yeh, try the nappy sacks. they are very handy

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 06:42 PM
John I have been a nurse and a dog owner all my life, so my entire life has been devoted to shovelling s**t of one form or another

BTW Mo is known as 3 cack Mo in the family as that is how many she does every morning!
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
ah!
im not too sure i get your KKK and plastic bag joke, as they wear hoods?
yeh, try the nappy sacks. they are very handy
I used "bags" as a insult to these racial maniacs. To say "hoods" would be too polite.

Everybody I have seen over the years in my circles seem to use the humble plastic bag for scooping up these fertilizing deposits, Ashes to Ashes. They all walk around with them stuck out of a pocket, ready for action.

I suppose they are plentiful, simple to use, cost nothing and easily disposable in next doors wheelie bin or chucking over somebodies back garden.

You just have to make sure there are no tears at the bottom or those holes I mention. Otherwise don`t make a sandwich when you get home before ya wash ya hands.

If you meet somebody on the way home you are not too keen on - kiss and make up - give `em a handshake.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >