Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I want your little hoglet!! I didn't realise you can actually buy one as a pet!!! They are my absolute fave's, but of course, I know what Dave will say if I dared to get one He doesn't like anything kept in a cage around here, everything's gotta be free or in the wild, but I'm sure gonna work on it!!!

The parrot seems to have settled in well too, and thank God you found her and I'm so glad you're keeping her Jessica
I dont think CJ would be too happy if i took her away now He is totally in love, they're even feeding each other and everything

The little hoglet is lovely isnt he? If you do manage to talk him around, expect a LONG wait to get one. Most breeders have considerable waiting lists.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Tchtawwwwww I thought you just went into an exotic pet shop or something NOw I'm disappointed Oh well, I might work on the parrot theme again then!!!!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Tchtawwwwww I thought you just went into an exotic pet shop or something NOw I'm disappointed Oh well, I might work on the parrot theme again then!!!!
They are sold in pet shops, but just like buying a dog you have to be very careful where you get them from. If you guy from an approved breeder who registers their babies you are much better off. As they are relatively new over here breeders are trying to keep an eye on all the lines so there is no inbreeding and to keep track of any genetic problems that arise
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm off to google now then!!!! Thanks Jessica, enjoy, you lucky, lucky thing!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2