Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 09:12 PM
I have had some cracking deals from ebay
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Yes...def ebay..I got a fabulous Niksi heavyweight with neck..for £30 and £20 postage..brand new..should be around £145

try cybercheckout too..
keeping horses doesn't cost the earth nowadays..things are so much cheaper as there is so much competion..now that places like argos and tesco are selling riding gear..

CJ wants a new hat so we are going with the pink/grey Harry Hall legend..its on £56 but has all the kitemarks going LOL
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2009, 06:02 AM
You can't beat equestrian Clearance for service and price IMO.

http://www.equestrianclearance.com/c...nce/index.html
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2009, 08:36 AM
Oh and she doens't NEED winter Jods..get her a pair or thermal leggings to wear under her summer ones..
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Oh and she doens't NEED winter Jods..get her a pair or thermal leggings to wear under her summer ones..

Lol Louise that is exactly what I said to her, and she told me " only old people wear thermals"

I have a feeling once winter really kicks in she will be changing her mind pretty quickly

I took a look on ebay and have ordered her another pair of jod's, (two tone pink things they are, but she likes them )

I think i'll keep checking on ebay and get her things bit by bit, and i've also book marked all the other sites people mentioned so I can check them all out as well

Thanks everyone.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Rubbish!! Cj is 9 and she loves her thermals she has two sets leggings and t shirts one set is pink and the other is purple she rides pretty much every day but still has the work to do too and she is never cold her requisite wet suit set is fab too it's got saddle vents on the jacket and the hood is nig enough to cover her hat aswell
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2