View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2009, 08:27 PM
i think they definitely do. poor jamie, im sure he will be back to normal soon (((hugs)))
Briard Lover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
i think they definitely do. poor jamie, im sure he will be back to normal soon (((hugs)))
Yes they can, and we can't explain to them what has happened. It will take time but he will get over it.
sending lots of hugs, and Amber sends lots of doggy kisses.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 04:29 AM
So sorry to be hearing Jamie is pining for Remy (as i am sure you all are), I think it is normal for them to wonder where they are as that was the norm and now she isn't there. I don't know how long it would be for, I guess it would be different for each dog (just as it is for us). Sounds like Codee is being so sweet and should help him work through it and destract him until he gets use to her not being around.
As usual (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))) for you all
Emma
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Thanks all, yes I am sure he is also picking up on our sadness too, he is such a sensitive soul, bless him.. I think he will get there, with time and love, he has us, Deacon and Codee.... It is interesting what you said Layla, cos Remy was definately the boss in our house and I wonder if that is also what is affecting him?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2