Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by mizzsmiller@27 View Post
hi i need some advice please my friends dog just died n shes really upset , n another dog she wants 2 no if it will help 2 show her other dog her compinan. she also has a 4yer old little girl.
In order for people to offer their input please make sure your posts are legible and clear.

(It is actually part of our posting guidelines, 'txt tlk' is not allowed here).

Thanks.
mizzsmiller@27
New Member!
Female 

27-09-2009, 01:56 PM
thank you for advice thats brillent il tell her she did not want to know if she she should show her daughter her dog, just other dog i did not put it clearley enough i ment to say she wants to know if she should show her other dog her compinan. and what should she say to her daughter shed never show her daughter a dead dog il put stuff more clearley now thank you for all your advice.
sbt4eva
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-09-2009, 02:29 PM
I had to bitches that were together for 15yrs,really close and never apart from each other,apart from when been speyed.
My sbt girl had a stroke and collapsed,after speaking with my vet and knowing from experience she only had a couple of hours i chose to keep her at home,she wasnt in know pain and sat in her chair with me and my two sons with her.My other bitch and Kia (who was 13wks old)knew something was up.
Kia was so calm and not bounding about as usual.
My older girl then jumped into the chair and they both laid as they always had for years,peacefully Ty passed away with all us there talking and stroking her.
I was so glad she passed with us and my other girls with her.
I did worry about my older lass as she was also 15,she grieve for a pal,but with lots of love and attention she was fine.
Just give the other dog plenty of affection,dogs also pick up on how we are feeling,i went in the bathroom to have my cry anf get it all out.My sons were 16 and 10 at the time,they understood and got the chance to say goodbye to her,i didnt really want my youngest there,but he didnt want to leave her.Hope your friend and daughter are ok,and the other dog.xx
mizzsmiller@27
New Member!
Female 

30-09-2009, 10:47 AM
thats a sad story thanx 4 advice shes feelin better now xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2