View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Sending positive thoughts for favourable outcome to the tests Ailsa and big hugs to you all...xxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Oh crikey...I can't get on here as often as I would like these days and come across threads like yours Ailsa...I hope and pray that everything is ok.

I know what you are going through, the English Setters are very prone to these lumps too, although fortunately, they don't tend to have such a high cancer risk as the flatties do, but I've had a couple of mine operated on in the past and worried myself sick over what they could be, and it seems an eternity before you get the results back.

I've got everything crossed that your darling boy is going to be ok. xxx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Huge Dogsey Vibes heading Cosmo's way and lots of poodley licks and cuddles for you.
Becky
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Sending heaps of healing vibes, remember what the vet said and keep it positive, I know easier said than done.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Thinking of you and Cosmo A x x
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Keeping fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

Hugs to you and Tango
xxxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Heck Ailsa, I am sorry to hear Cosmo has this lump. It is such a worry when you come across these things and it is human nature to assume the worst.

I do hope it turns out to be harmless, try not to worry yourself too much in the meantime. Hugs to you and the beautiful Cosmo. Fingers crossed for you here. xxxx
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-09-2009, 03:38 PM
I really hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about. Best wishes to you and Cosmo.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks ever so much everyone, you lot are great.
I have been in work all afternoon...teaching dance based on emotions to Y6 is great for keeping your mind off...well everything really.

The vet has phoned and it all went well today, he has been a really good boy and settled in his kennel preop, but then he used to love his crate (perhaps another good reason to get dogs used to crates huh?) He is round from the GA and groggy still so we are picking him up at around 6.30. I can't wait.

Now it is the long wait for results.
A week or so......will seem like an eternity. We have a doggy house guest coming on Saturday for the week though and I may be so busy stopping them all playing too much that it goes quicker than I think....hmm....

I am just really worried...I just hear the 'but' not the reassurances ( the tumour lady told me off for that).

Lynn hugs to you for Saturday, so hard.
I know one side of Cosmo's lines are cancer free...but the other isn't...not riddled with it at all...but it's there.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Sending good luck wishes to you & Cosmo . xxx
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »