View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2009, 02:10 PM
haha, im afraid i dont have a picture on my comp of myself! sadie will have a pink heart collar on lol and i will have ripley with me at some point aswel.

although some of the agility is serious its about having fun aswel and from what i have on my info pack about the companion show you should just see it as fun, you never know after watching the agility it might make you want to satrt with woody! (but be warned once you get the bug you will never have free weekends in summer again lol)
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
haha, im afraid i dont have a picture on my comp of myself! sadie will have a pink heart collar on lol and i will have ripley with me at some point aswel.

although some of the agility is serious its about having fun aswel and from what i have on my info pack about the companion show you should just see it as fun, you never know after watching the agility it might make you want to satrt with woody! (but be warned once you get the bug you will never have free weekends in summer again lol)
I actuallly can't wait. I'm quite competative so will be sad if we don't come home with at least one rossett but I just cannot wait to be there. I think he will just love it as he adores crowded, fun places. He's a real people watcher!

We're starting an agility class in four months with him, when he's old enough so it will be a great chance to try him out!

I'll look out for you and say hi.

Em xx
Munsti-Sue
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-08-2009, 06:28 PM
All being well will be at the KCI on the friday and maybe the saturday for the agility.

Will be competing against you on the sat if we are there gsdmad

Sue
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Munsti-Sue View Post
All being well will be at the KCI on the friday and maybe the saturday for the agility.

Will be competing against you on the sat if we are there gsdmad

Sue
Shame, I could have met my first ever munsterlander!
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2009, 07:37 PM
oh i'll keep a lookout, as i said before just listen for me im the one with the dog that sounds like shes being murdered on the startline
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 01:05 PM
well i went yesterday, had an ok day but was more looking forward to today as there were 2 agility classes on rather than jumping.

we never made it that far...my car has gone to car heaven in the sky!!

me= annoyed!!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
well i went yesterday, had an ok day but was more looking forward to today as there were 2 agility classes on rather than jumping.

we never made it that far...my car has gone to car heaven in the sky!!

me= annoyed!!!
Ahhh, that'll be why I couldn't see you!!

We're just back. What a long day, Woody is exhausted bless him but he had a great time.

Pics to follow but we only manage to bag 5th in waggiest tail. Those guys were very serious about it all! I thought it was a 'fun' dog show. There were some real pros and some top pedigrees being shown. We didn't stand a chance really.

I'm gutted we didn't get anywhere in best gundog or handsome male but I did say if we came home with one rosette I'd be happy and we did. So well done Woody. Until the next time.....;o)
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Those guys were very serious about it all! I thought it was a 'fun' dog show. There were some real pros and some top pedigrees being shown. We didn't stand a chance really.
What do you mean by top pedigrees?
Fun dog shows are for everyone - dogs that have won top honours may not compete - so actually LOL they are not for everyone at all

Well done on waggy tail!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Dogs that have won CCs cant compete, but i agree there are some very "pro" type dogs that will go! Now if the judge knows what they are, they might do ok!!!! what won the gundog Class?
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx View Post
What do you mean by top pedigrees?
Fun dog shows are for everyone - dogs that have won top honours may not compete - so actually LOL they are not for everyone at all

Well done on waggy tail!
Thanks, it was certainly the most effort so am glad we won a place in it!! He was so distracted by some of the complete weirdos either side of us it was very hard to keep that tail wagging. Apparently he was definitely the most enthusiastic wagger though. We had people cheering us on and coming up to us after saying how adorable he was with his vigirous wagging. Let's hope he doesn't get waggy-itous now!! LOL.

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Dogs that have won CCs cant compete, but i agree there are some very "pro" type dogs that will go! Now if the judge knows what they are, they might do ok!!!! what won the gundog Class?
Oh none of them were competition winners that year but you could tell some of them have won top shows before and some of the handlers were VERY serious. I guess it's because it was a KC event.

Did not mind losing Best Gundog really as it was won by a cracking looking wire haired Viszla, owned by a lady we spent the whole time chatting to. She was lovely, as was he.

Most handsome male went to a greyhound that was with a group of friends who were all pros with their collection of show greyhounds.

Waggiest tail was won by a Labrador that just stood still wagging it's tail!

It was fun. We loved it but I was abit annoyed at how 'pro' the whole event seemed.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >