View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 08:30 PM
I know exactly how you feel!!!! I completely love where I'm living, what I'm doing, but I have days when I just want to go home!

Glad your feeling better!
And remember, you are most definatly (Sp?) in feeling like it!!

xx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 09:24 PM
aww, i'm sorry you miss your folks but glad you feel better now, I keep thinking about moving away but can't face leaving my family behind, i'd love to live somewhere idyllic like you do but I can imagine feeling the same. It's hard to get a nice balance sometimes. x
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Oh sweetheart big big big hugs. Just remember you're always close to your dogsey family xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Aww Bless ya! Glad you're feeling a bit better now x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 05:55 AM
Sorry you were feeling a bit down, Kirsty, but also pleased to note you've perked up a bit.

Can you arrange a visit sometime in the near future?

scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Just caught this...its horrid when we live so far away from our family and friends.

For over 10 years I was 120 miles away from mine, and although I visited as often as I could I would only see my parents about 4 times a year...not good when they are getting old and my dad has already had one heart attack, so I know exactly how you feel...Christmas time was always the worse for me as I would visit them for the day, and remember how much I miss them.

I speak to my parents every day on the phone which is a godsend and keeps me in touch with them. I'm now only 80 miles away and am in a position to be able to visit them much more often, which has really helped me tremendously.

I think the advice that the others have given is spot on, its not always easy to make the time to pay a visit, but if you know you have this to look forward to on a regular basis then I'm certain it will help you through those rough days.

Hope you continue to feel brighter about things xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2009, 06:37 AM
Nice to hear you are feeling better today.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-08-2009, 07:03 AM
Massive Hugs to you babe (((((((( Hugs))))))))).

I hope you get over your downer soon . . . !!! . . If not I think we will all be on a downer cos 'Pidge' will flash her boobs . . . . . . . . . (only joking Pidge)

x x x x x x x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 07:14 AM
Days like that are perfectly natural but even knowing that doesn't make them any easier.
Glad your feeling a bit better now but still sending you lots of hugs to help you, and Milo and Shady send lots of slobbery slobbers to help lift your spirits and drown those sad feelings. xx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Its completely normal for you to feel that way, hope you're feeling better soon, and if you want to trade I'll move up there xxxx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >