Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-07-2009, 06:47 AM
Good Morning Gorgeous young Vicki x x x x x x

Good Morning Gorgeous young Aitch, Steph, Boobah, Lynn, Pat, Jenny, Tracey, Shona, Jackie, Jules, Sheree, Becky, Kirsty and Lorna x x x x x x

Good Morning All x x x x x x

Sorry to hear about your foot Becky, I hope you are able to get around okay ? Big Hugs ((((((Hugs )))))))

Have a good day all and be careful out there

x x x x x x x x x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 07:16 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

A lovely sunny morning here today...makes a change...I might just be able to get some washing dry

I'm off today as my car is going in for a cambelt and a new clutch...fortunately for me, Clive is paying

We've got Daniel here for a few days and he had wanted to stay with me but I managed to convince him to go to work with his dad. I suppose he's a good boy most of the time but does drive me round the bend with his non stop chatter and questions like "if you were a superhero what would your name and powers be?" Got me stumped on that one

Have a good day all
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 07:21 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Sorry to hear about all the breakages really hope the foot is better soon Becky.
Nice and sunny here.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 07:22 AM
Morning all.
Looks sunny outside, but i've not been out yet....

Got a few errands that need doing today, then training tonight with Teagan.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 08:10 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.

The sun is shining this morning which is nice, will see how long it lasts though!!

My assistant is on a day off today so can sympathise with you a bit Vicki!! Will not be starting anything that requires concentration this morning as I will be distracted by the phone a lot!!

This evening OH has arranged for someone to come from Anglian to quote for new doors. This is the second time after their last rep basically laughed in our faces and was generally speaking the rudest person ever. I'd rather have a new kitchen than doors but hey-ho!!

Think we might have either enchilladas or fajitas for tea tonight as not had those in a while!

I'm also really hoping this week goes quickly as I'm very excited about getting my new car on Saturday providing the bank don't let me down!

Anyhow have a great Monday everyone!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2