Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Morning Young Gorgeous Vicki x x x x x

Morning Young Gorgeous Aitch, Lynn,Sweetie Pie Pat,Jenny,Tracey,Shona,Boobah,Jackie, Steph,Jules,Sheree,Becks,Kirsty and my latest Buddy . . Lorna x x x x x x x x

Morning al x x x x

Tis chucking it down here again today and forecast of high winds . . . . . means my broken fence panel will be down tonight . . .

You all have a good day, don't forget your raincoats and wellies and take care out there.

x x x x x x x
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.

Wet and windy here today which is fine if it means tomorrow will be dry.

I'm starting to stress about the weekend now - we've decided to go ahead with our annual family BBQ tomorrow as BBC weather says sunny intervals but the little map thing shows rain. I'm so confused! I guess it will be a hit and hope type thing!

OH has day off today so has a nice list if jobs to do to be ready for tomoro and is mainly on cleaning duty! I can bet he will actually spend most the day playing playstation!

Have a good Friday everyone and please send me good vibes for tomorrows weather!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Morning all, completely miserable outside, gray and wet.

Feeling a bit 'locked up' and lonely today, so going to take Teagan for a walk on the beach.
I can't manage both girls at once on my own, so Fin will have to wait until next week.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Morning all....

Spent all last night baking my entries for the local agricultural show at the weekend! Was up until about 11.30, and had to finish stuff off this morning before work!

Looks like the show will be a wet one, so have to dig out wellies etc...

Am having a weird day at work today, get to meet my new boss for the first time (he starts in 4 weeks)... quite nervous!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2