View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
taniamiff
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-07-2009, 10:44 AM
That was so touching to read, I am sat here in tears. I have been without my Ben for just over a month and it still hurts and I think it honestly always will. I look at his picture everyday and his collar and lead still hand on the hook, as they always will. I am now able to look back with joy and remember how very special he was. I hope you start to feel better soon. x
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Oh I am so sad for you. I thought about you last evening, wondering how you had coped with that first day.
Please know that we are here for you.
((hugs))
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 10:57 AM
That was incredibly moving Littlelab. I am sat here with tears in my eyes for you and your Tara Banana baby. Life can be so cruel, especially when one so young is taken away without any warning I have been in the place where you are now when my first GSD was killed at a young age. It takes a long time, but you do start to feel better eventually and you can then remember your special pup with a smile on your face and lovely memories in your mind.

Huge hugs to you.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 11:01 AM
im so sorry for your loss
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 11:02 AM
So so sad, Run free Tara, gorgeous girl xx
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-07-2009, 11:25 AM
My heart is breaking for you after reading that, to loose a dog that way is just devestating, there are no words that can comfort you at this time, except to say, there are so many people on here feeling your pain, and sending you big comfort hugs, xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-07-2009, 11:36 AM
I was very touched by your first post, dear Tara was clearly so much a part of your familly, her life may have been short but she was clearly loved and that's the imprtant thing.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Oh you've done it again...

I have plumbers in and they probably think I'm mad sat in my bedroom crying my eyes out!

She was so utterly beautiful and it is so, so cruel that she was taken from you so young. You gave her the best life though, and she must've enjoyed what she had.

I can't even begin to imagine how you're feeling (although I can sit here roaring and blubbing for you). The dogs I currently have are my first two and Eddy is really getting on in years (although he was when we got him) - I recently lost a cat which was hard enough and I didn't spend all day every day with her.

I hope it's not too long before the pain mellows a little and you can look back and smile when you think of your banana.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 01:00 PM
{{{Hugs}}}

You've written above, how I feel, even now 3 months on

Your beautiful girl is and was amazing, and she'll always be your baby x
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 01:13 PM
So much heart went into that, and made me cry. Im so sorry for your loss