View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Awww Tillymint Geckos are brilliant. you really dont know what your missing out on. They can be fed crickets and grasshoppers. but only the smaller kinds as they are quite small themselves. Keep all insects in a little plastic fish tank with a lid on of course. The cheap ones that you can get for frogs and stuff. Im not a believer in just keeping them in very small places as i think they should have some sort of life before they are eaten.

They mainly come alive at night so you wont see much movement from them during the day. I wouldnt really put him in the girls room if they are light sleepers, as they do make a bit of noise during the night. Not lots tho.

Enjoy your time with him, im sure you will love it

Oh and geckos arnt that fussed about being handled anyways, so if i were you i wouldnt be worrying about handling them. But it would hvae been funny if you were getting a bearded dragon as they love humans and love to be handled. You can also train them like dogs as well.

p.s can you tell i love lizards lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2