View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Sounds like she ate something she shouldn't, little monkey!
Providing she doesn't appear ill and that she is drinking and willing to eat, I wouldn't worry too much.
Hope she is ok.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Thankyou everyone for your valued support, coz she is my little baby ya know!! Well you do know don'tcha!!!

Anyways, she slept all afternoon, but then she does anyway, and when she woke she was sooooooo pleased to see me, upside down she went and we had our usual little 10 minute love-in (highlight of my day actually!). I offered her the other bit of that fish, it was too cold, so mummy put some hot water on it to bring the smell back out and she woofed it down. Waited a couple of hours, then I took her out on a gentle little walk and she was absolutely fine, but NO poo still. Then I took her over to mum's care home and the manageress said her little boxer puppy had the runs this morning and she doesn't know why, so maybe it's a bug around here or something, although Georgie is still fine.

I've just given her a small bit of chicken breast with nothing else and she ate it with great gusto so she's certainly hungry, but I'm not going onto the kibble until I see a normal poo, hopefully either tonight or in the morning.

One strange thing though, when she did some diarrhea this morning when I got back from shopping, it had a normal poo in the middle of it? What's that all about then???

No vet yet, I don't want ab's unless I have to, but hopefully, she'll make me happy later on tonight before we go off to bed and Dave will get a good night's sleep, coz he's always on diarrhea duty overnight!!

Thanks again guys, it's such a worry, coz of what I went through with my old Cassie and her constant upset tums with her EPI condition, I just worry a bit when I see diarrhea, like we all do I suppose
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 05:58 PM
dire reah with a dollop of normal poo in the middle... We have had them here too! I think you'll find she's on the mend now Helena. that normally indicates she back on track

The things we talk about Of course you have to warm it for the ickle sickie girlie...tsk thought everyone knew that

Glad she's on the mend

Elaine xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Lol Elaine, well I just spotted 3 hard little dollops down the bottom of the garden which must have come from Zena coz Georgie does lighter, softer ones, so whatever it was, she's over it I think, I hope! Now she's driving us nuts again, so she must be No more marrowbones though until she's a lot older I'm sorry to say, I've got to eliminate them Thanks mate.xxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Glad to hear it sounds like she is on the mend now. They always like to give us a worry now and then don't they to keep us on our toes.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks Bev, I never worry too much with Georgie, but one as young as Zena I was worried sick, especially last night, she was poorly throwing up all her dinner Thank goodness it was all over quickly and I didn't have to involve the vet, I didn't want ab's, she's already had enough of those at 8 weeks old with a leg injury!
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Good to know she is better now. They are such a worry more so than children I think.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2