Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post

There's nowt more to say, hope he likes it

That did amuse me Kazz, especially the bit about the tea (You weren't making that up were you ) I like to go to bed with a smile on my face.

Nope I did not make that up honest...if I related everything they did together like this it would be like the twilight zone....you'd never belive it.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 06:54 PM
That made me chuckle. My parents were exactly like that but, wait for it..................

They DID get divorced just after their Ruby Wedding Anniversary (40 years married)

We made a big party at a restaurant, a portrait of me and my four brothers

Three months(ish) later (just as I got back off my Honeymoon) my Mum moved in with me and my OH. Couldn't stand another day with my Dad Thought it would blow over. No, she was serious. Can't say I blame her but just would have done it sooner. Mum says that she waited until all her kids were off-hand (I was 26 ). Parents are sooooooooo funny

Both of them, incidentally, have other Partners and they are all happy, so she did the right thing, even if it took 40 years to make the decision
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 07:00 PM
So funny! my outlaws are similar & when they are trying to tell a story they bicker about who's telling it right & you don't even get to hear the story! It's even worse when yor'e on the phone to one & the other kicks off in the background! I leave the phone on speaker & go off & make a cuppa leaving em to it!! Married 51 years!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2